The Nationals are a grassroots organisation, relying on the generous support of the community in our fight to ensure a fair go for regional New South Wales.
Your contribution to our campaign efforts will make a real difference. For example:
- $5 would buy a t-shirt for a campaign worker
- $10 would buy a roadside poster for a Nationals candidate
- $100 would pay for a large banner in a shopping centre
- $200 would buy air time for a thirty second television ad
- $500 would put one thousand bumper stickers on cars across the state
- $1000 would pay for a large billboard in a marginal seat
If you would like to donate to a state electorate please click here.